Search results

Displaying: 1 - 20 / 110
ads/page
110 Search results for "Kawasaki loaders"
  • Kawasaki 60ZV 2008, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki 60ZVGross weight: 9500, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, engine output: 121, Top speed: 40, Air-conditioning: Yes

    Wheel loaders
    2008, 8200 h
    Netherlands, Holten

    33,750 EUR

  • Kawasaki 90ZV 2004, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki 90ZVCE marked: Yes

    Wheel loaders
    2004, 18576 h
    Netherlands

    55,000 EUR

  • Kawasaki 115ZV 1990, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki 115ZVengine output: 480, Air-conditioning: No

    Wheel loaders
    1990, 6353 h
    Netherlands

    19,800 EUR

  • Kawasaki 85ZIV Wheel Loader 2004, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki 85ZIV Wheel LoaderFront tyres / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Last inspection date: 2015.7.2, Grading (1-5): 4, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 15000, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Top speed: 34, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7.650*2.685*3.425, Original colour: yellow

    Wheel loaders
    2004
    China, 中国 上海
    7d

    25,436 EUR

  • Kawasaki 85Z Wheel Loader 1998, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki 85Z Wheel LoaderGross weight: 19000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Isuzu, engine output: 168.59, Top speed: 36.2, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7.6*3*3.6, Original colour: yellow

    Wheel loaders
    1998, 7500 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    POA

  • Kawasaki 95Z II 1990, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki 95Z II

    Wheel loaders
    1990
    United States, SC

    SC
    7d

    27,253 EUR

  • Kawasaki 88Z Wheel loader 2002, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki 88Z Wheel loaderRear tyres remaining : 85%, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original colour: yes

    Wheel loaders
    2002, 5000 h
    China

    35,429 EUR

  • Kawasaki K80 ZV-2 2011, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki K80 ZV-2

    Wheel loaders
    2011
    Turkey

    POA

  • Kawasaki 90Z V-2 2011, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki 90Z V-2

    Wheel loaders
    2011, 1191 h
    United States, Gary, Indiana

    POA

  • Kawasaki 90Z (Used Kawasaki Wheel Loader) 2005, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki 90Z (Used Kawasaki Wheel Loader)Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Last inspection date: 4.26.2015, Grading (1-5): 5, Rear tyres remaining : 5%, Gross weight: 12000, Body type: Fixed frame, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Kawasaki, engine output: 90.01, Top speed: 38, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 130, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 12x2.4x3.6, Original colour: Yellow

    Wheel loaders
    2005, 3200 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA

  • Kawasaki 95 ZV 2002, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki 95 ZVEPA marked: Yes, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Grading (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Air-conditioning: Yes

    Wheel loaders
    2002, 22000 h
    Turkey

    57,000 EUR

  • Kawasaki 85Z wheel loader 2005, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki 85Z wheel loaderEPA marked: Yes, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 89%, Last inspection date: good, Grading (1-5): 5, Rear tyres remaining : 89%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 9000, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: great, engine output: 98, Top speed: 27, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 110

    Wheel loaders
    2005, 3400 h
    China, shanghai,china

    POA

  • Kawasaki 90Z-III 2004, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki 90Z-IIIEPA marked: Yes, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Last inspection date: NOV 2014, Grading (1-5): 2, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 21770, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Cummins, engine output: 256, Top speed: 33.5, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Wheel loaders
    2004, 4434 h
    China

    29,070 EUR

  • Kawasaki 80Z Wheel loader 2002, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki 80Z Wheel loaderEPA marked: Yes, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Grading (1-5): 5, Rear tyres remaining : 5%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 15680, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Cummins engine, engine output: 170, Top speed: 40, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7.383x2.688

    Wheel loaders
    2002
    China, Shanghai, China

    POA

  • Kawasaki 70TMV-2 2011, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki 70TMV-2

    Wheel loaders
    2011, 2303 h
    United States, Gary, IN

    132,631 EUR

  • Kawasaki 70ZV-2 2011, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki 70ZV-2

    Wheel loaders
    2011, 1696 h
    United States

    POA

  • Kawasaki KSS70, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki KSS70

    Wheel loaders
    Thailand

    7,247 EUR

  • Kawasaki 80Z V-2 2010, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki 80Z V-2

    Wheel loaders
    2010, 4847 h
    United States, St. Rose

    80,850 EUR

  • Kawasaki 70Z IV Wheel Loader 1995, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki 70Z IV Wheel Loader

    Wheel loaders
    1995
    United States, huntsville, AL

    33,521 EUR

  • Kawasaki 90Z III 1995, Wheel loaders

    Kawasaki 90Z III

    Wheel loaders
    1995, 1850 h
    United States, RB - KS

    26,799 EUR