Search results

Displaying: 1 - 33 / 33
ads/page
33 Search results for "Fermec backhoe loaders"
  • Fermec 860SX 2006, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 860SXGrading (1-5): 4, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Amount of previous owners: 2, Rear tyres remaining : 75%, CE marked: Yes

    Backhoe loaders
    2006, 5049 h
    United Kingdom

    26,776 EUR

  • Fermec 960 1998, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 960type of traction: 4 WD, Body type: Fixed frame, Original colour: Yes

    Backhoe loaders
    1998, 5500 h
    United Kingdom

    17,616 EUR

  • Fermec 860 SE ELITE 2002, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 860 SE ELITE

    Backhoe loaders
    2002, 6199 h
    United Kingdom

    POA

  • Fermec 860SE 2002, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 860SE

    Backhoe loaders
    2002, 7110 h
    United Kingdom

    POA

  • Fermec 860SE - U4226 2003, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 860SE - U4226

    Backhoe loaders
    2003, 6451 h
    United Kingdom

    POA

  • Fermec 960 1998, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 960type of traction: 4 WD, Gross weight: 8250

    Backhoe loaders
    1998, 5500 h
    Netherlands

    POA

  • Fermec 760 T 1995, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 760 TGross weight: 8000, Engine: perkins, engine output: 87

    Backhoe loaders
    1995, 2147 h
    Netherlands

    POA

  • Fermec 860 2000, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 860

    Backhoe loaders
    2000, 15510 h
    Netherlands, Roosendaal

    POA

  • Fermec 860 SE ELITE 2003, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 860 SE ELITEGrading (1-5): 5, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, type of traction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 7400, Engine: PERKINGS MOTOR, engine output: 100, Air-conditioning: Yes, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Original colour: YELLOW

    Backhoe loaders
    2003, 5640 h
    Netherlands

    18,500 EUR

  • Fermec 860 Baggerlader / Teleskop / TOP ZUSTAND 1998, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 860 Baggerlader / Teleskop / TOP ZUSTAND

    Backhoe loaders
    1998, 7800 h
    Germany

    13,900 EUR

  • Fermec 860 2002, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 860

    Backhoe loaders
    2002, 5300 h
    Romania
    7d

    16,500 EUR

  • Fermec 860 SX 2005, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 860 SXtype of traction: 4 WD, Engine: 4400, engine output: 101

    Backhoe loaders
    2005
    Portugal
    7d

    POA

  • Fermec 860 2000, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 860Gross weight: 8500, Engine: Dizel PERKINS , engine output: 91.12

    Backhoe loaders
    2000
    Croatia, Karlovac

    POA

  • Fermec 760 2001, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 760engine output: 61

    Backhoe loaders
    2001, 8720 h
    Austria

    POA

  • Fermec 965 2001, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 965

    Backhoe loaders
    2001
    Denmark

    POA

  • Fermec 865 ELEKTRON 1997, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 865 ELEKTRONGross weight: 8500, Engine: PERKINS, engine output: 96.56

    Backhoe loaders
    1997
    Croatia, Karlovac

    POA

  • Fermec 860 2000, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 860

    Backhoe loaders
    2000
    Spain

    15,000 EUR

  • Fermec 760 1997, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 760Grading (1-5): 4, CE marked: Yes

    Backhoe loaders
    1997, 12700 h
    Spain, sentmenat

    9,500 EUR

  • Fermec 860 2001, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 860Amount of previous owners: 2, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Full service history: Yes, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Gross weight: 7800, Engine: Perkins, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Backhoe loaders
    2001
    Hungary

    POA

  • Fermec 760 2001, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 760type of traction: 4 WD, Engine: Perkins 4 cyl Turbo

    Backhoe loaders
    2001, 3500 h
    Poland

    POA

  • Fermec 760 2000, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 760

    Backhoe loaders
    2000
    United States, Dolores, CO

    15,330 EUR

  • Fermec 860 KABINA 1998, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 860 KABINAGrading (1-5): 5

    Backhoe loaders
    1998
    Slovenia

    1 EUR

  • Fermec 860 Baggerlader 2001, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 860 BaggerladerGrading (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, type of traction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes

    Backhoe loaders
    2001, 7350 h
    Denmark

    19,786 EUR

  • Fermec 860 1996, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 860CE marked: Yes

    Backhoe loaders
    1996
    Portugal

    10,500 EUR

  • Fermec 760 1999, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 760Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Full service history: Yes, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Gross weight: 7500, Engine: Perkins

    Backhoe loaders
    1999
    Hungary

    POA

  • Fermec 760 1998, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 760

    Backhoe loaders
    1998
    Spain

    13,000 EUR

  • Fermec 760 2000, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 760

    Backhoe loaders
    2000
    Spain

    14,000 EUR

  • Fermec 860 2001, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 860Gross weight: 8500, Engine: Dizel Perkins , engine output: 91.12

    Backhoe loaders
    2001, 4172 h
    Croatia, Karlovac

    POA

  • Fermec 965 2000, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 965Grading (1-5): 3, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 35%, Rear tyres remaining : 35%, type of traction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: Pernins, engine output: 91, Original colour: keltainen, Production country: UK

    Backhoe loaders
    2000
    Finland

    19,800 EUR

  • Fermec 980 Elite 2005, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 980 EliteFront tyres / undercarriage remaining: 15%, Rear tyres remaining : 85%, type of traction: 4 WD, Gross weight: 8250, engine output: 101, Air-conditioning: Yes

    Backhoe loaders
    2005, 4200 h
    Sweden

    42,456 EUR

  • Fermec 750 1998, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 750Amount of previous owners: 2, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Gross weight: 7500, Engine: Perkins

    Backhoe loaders
    1998
    Hungary

    POA

  • Fermec MF760 1997, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec MF760CE marked: Yes

    Backhoe loaders
    1997
    Portugal

    11,750 EUR

  • Fermec 965 2001, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 965CE marked: Yes

    Backhoe loaders
    2001, 6000 h
    Finland

    16,000 EUR