Used equipment search

» Advanced Search

    Place want ad

    Search results

    Displaying: 1 - 40 / 107
    ads/page
    107 Search results for "Same tractors"
    • Same EXPLORER 95 CLASSIC 2006, Tractors

      Same EXPLORER 95 CLASSICTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 94, Front tyre size: 380/85r24, Rear tyre size: 420/85r34, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 65%, Rear tyres remaining : 65%

      Tractors
      2006, 2912 h
      Ireland

      24,000 EUR

    • Same 100.6 Silver 2003, Tractors

      Same 100.6 SilverTractor type: Farm Tractor, Transmission: Autoshift, other options: Front PTO 1

      Tractors
      2003, 1562 h
      United Kingdom

      POA

    • Same Explorer 80 Kruipversnelling 1988, Tractors

      Same Explorer 80 KruipversnellingTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 80, Grading (1-5): 4

      Tractors
      1988, 6250 h
      Netherlands

      8,500 EUR

    • Same Centauro 75 1982, Tractors

      Same Centauro 75Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., engine output: 75, Cabin: Regular, Grading (1-5): 3, Top speed: 30

      Tractors
      1982, 6400 h
      Netherlands

      4,500 EUR

    • Same Commando 603, new! 2014, Tractors

      Same Commando 603, new!Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 3 cyl., engine output: 65, Transmission: 12x3, Cabin: Open, Front tyre size: 320/85x20, Rear tyre size: 420/85x28, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Grading (1-5): 5, Top speed: 30, PTO: 540

      Tractors
      2014, 3 h
      Netherlands

      17,500 EUR

    • Same SOLAR 1990, Tractors

      Same SOLARTractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tyre size: 11 2R20 - 60% , Rear tyre size: 14 9R28 - 60%

      Tractors
      1990, 4323 h
      Norway

      7,013 EUR

    • Same 1970, Tractors

      SameTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 70, Transmission: Manuell, Cabin: Open, Front tyre size: 100%, Rear tyre size: 30%, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Grading (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 2, Top speed: 30, Gross weight: Heavy load

      Tractors
      1970
      Norway

      4,754 EUR

    • Same EXPLORER 70 1986, Tractors

      Same EXPLORER 70Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 70

      Tractors
      1986, 5200 h
      France, F
      7d

      10,000 EUR

    • Same DORADO 70 2012, Tractors

      Same DORADO 70Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 70, Transmission: Hi-Low (doubleur), Grading (1-5): 5

      Tractors
      2012, 830 h
      France

      32,500 EUR

    • Same IRON 100 PROFILINE 2008, Tractors

      Same IRON 100 PROFILINETractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 100, Front tyre size: 16 9 R 34, Rear tyre size: 16 9 R 38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 0% 65% , Rear tyres remaining : 100 (Pneu lisse)%

      Tractors
      2008, 4000 h
      France

      30,000 EUR

    • Same IRON 150 2006, Tractors

      Same IRON 150Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 150, Transmission: Mécanique

      Tractors
      2006, 2300 h
      France

      33,000 EUR

    • Same Explorer 60 1988, Tractors

      Same Explorer 60Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 60, Transmission: Mécanique

      Tractors
      1988, 5900 h
      France

      11,000 EUR

    • Same Rubin 120 1999, Tractors

      Same Rubin 120Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine output: 120, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 6000, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Grading (1-5): 5, Gross weight: 6100, Production country: FR

      Tractors
      1999
      France

      13,170 EUR

    • Same EXPLORER 95 CHARGEUR 2007, Tractors

      Same EXPLORER 95 CHARGEURTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 95, Transmission: Mécanique

      Tractors
      2007, 2600 h
      France

      25,000 EUR

    • Same Laser 160 3 2013, Tractors

      Same Laser 160 3Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 160, Front tyre size: 5, Rear tyre size: 650 /65 R38, Top speed: 40

      Tractors
      2013, 421 h
      Germany
      24h

      50,336 EUR

    • Same Silver 80 2000, Tractors

      Same Silver 80Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 80, Front tyre size: 16 9R24 , Rear tyre size: 18 4R34 , Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%

      Tractors
      2000, 7338 h
      Germany, Borken
      24h

      15,000 EUR

    • Same Panther 90 DT 1978, Tractors

      Same Panther 90 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 90

      Tractors
      1978, 8100 h
      Germany
      7d

      8,500 EUR

    • Same Corsaro Allrad 1973, Tractors

      Same Corsaro AllradTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 67

      Tractors
      1973
      Germany

      4,150 EUR

    • Same Explorer II 80 1989, Tractors

      Same Explorer II 80Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 80, Front tyre size: Yes, Rear tyre size: 460/85 R34, Top speed: 40, other options: Front PTO

      Tractors
      1989, 4930 h
      Germany

      13,025 EUR

    • Same Antares 130 1994, Tractors

      Same Antares 130Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 130, Front tyre size: 16.9 R30, Rear tyre size: 20.8 R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 3%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Top speed: 40, other options: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      1994, 5550 h
      Germany

      17,976 EUR

    • Same Delfino 35 1983, Tractors

      Same Delfino 35Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%

      Tractors
      1983, 3200 h
      Germany

      6,722 EUR

    • Same Explorer 90 II 1998, Tractors

      Same Explorer 90 IITractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., engine output: 88, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 420/70R24, Rear tyre size: 480/70R34, Grading (1-5): 4

      Tractors
      1998, 3070 h
      Germany

      POA

    • Same Antares 100 1989, Tractors

      Same Antares 100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 100.6, Front tyre size: 16-9.R24, Rear tyre size: 18.4R34, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 25%, Rear tyres remaining : 45%, Grading (1-5): 5, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/750/1000, other options: Forest cab

      Tractors
      1989, 6477 h
      Germany, Schoental-Westernhausen

      10,500 EUR

    • Same Iron 110 DCR 2012, Tractors

      Same Iron 110 DCRTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 110, Front tyre size: 540/65R24 Michelin, Rear tyre size: 600/65R34 Michelin, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 4%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Top speed: 40, other options: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2012, 800 h
      Germany

      46,883 EUR

    • Same Silver 100.6 1996, Tractors

      Same Silver 100.6Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 100.6, Transmission: Teil-Lastschaltgetriebe, Front tyre size: 16.9-24, Rear tyre size: 520/70R34, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Grading (1-5): 5, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/540E/1000/1000E, other options: Forest cab

      Tractors
      1996, 5385 h
      Germany, Moringen

      POA

    • Same Falcon, Tractors

      Same FalconTractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      Germany

      2,000 EUR

    • Same Explorer 90 1995, Tractors

      Same Explorer 90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 88.4, Grading (1-5): 5

      Tractors
      1995
      Germany, Bremen

      POA

    • Same Rubin 180 2002, Tractors

      Same Rubin 180Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 179.5, Front tyre size: 540/65 R 34 PIRELLI, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R 42 PIRELLI, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Grading (1-5): 5, Top speed: 40, other options: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2002, 3550 h
      Germany, Wildeshausen

      25,000 EUR

    • Same DIAMOND 230 DT 2002, Tractors

      Same DIAMOND 230 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 230, other options: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2002
      Germany

      23,500 EUR

    • Same Tiger Six 1981, Tractors

      Same Tiger SixTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 104.7, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, Front tyre size: 16.9R28, Rear tyre size: 520/70R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Grading (1-5): 5, Top speed: 32, PTO: 540/1000, other options: Forest cab

      Tractors
      1981, 4450 h
      Germany, Bad Lauterberg / Barbis

      8,500 EUR

    • Same TITAN 190 1996, Tractors

      Same TITAN 190Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 189, other options: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      1996
      Germany

      POA

    • Same Diamond 260 1999, Tractors

      Same Diamond 260Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 259.7, Front tyre size: 600/70R30, Rear tyre size: 710/70R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Grading (1-5): 5, Top speed: 40, other options: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      1999, 9532 h
      Germany, Börm

      22,000 EUR

    • Same DORADO 66 2007, Tractors

      Same DORADO 66Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 71

      Tractors
      2007, 5324 h
      Germany

      16,600 EUR

    • Same Centurion 75 Export 1979, Tractors

      Same Centurion 75 ExportTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., engine output: 75, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 14.9 R24 neu, Rear tyre size: 16.9 R34 70%, PTO: 540, Front loader make: Schäffer, Frontloader accessories: Pallet Forks, other options: Front loader

      Tractors
      1979, 5830 h
      Germany

      7,227 EUR

    • Same Explorer II-90VDT 1989, Tractors

      Same Explorer II-90VDTTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 88, Front tyre size: 480/65R24, Rear tyre size: 540/65R34, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 2%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Top speed: 40, other options: Front PTO

      Tractors
      1989, 7650 h
      Germany

      12,195 EUR

    • Same Titan 190 1997, Tractors

      Same Titan 190Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 190.4, Front tyre size: 16.9-30, Rear tyre size: 20.8-38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Grading (1-5): 5, Top speed: 40, other options: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      1997, 7370 h
      Germany, Pragsdorf

      14,400 EUR

    • Same Laser 150 VDT 1995, Tractors

      Same Laser 150 VDTTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 144.1, Front tyre size: 480-70-30, Rear tyre size: 580-70-38, Grading (1-5): 5, Top speed: 30, other options: Forest cab

      Tractors
      1995, 8007 h
      Germany, Bremen

      12,800 EUR

    • Same 100.4 2001, Tractors

      Same 100.4Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 100.6, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, Front tyre size: 420 / 70 R 24 Pirell, Rear tyre size: 420 / 85 R 34 Pirell, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Grading (1-5): 5, Top speed: 40, other options: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2001, 4400 h
      Germany, Daegeling

      15,882 EUR

    • Same Minitauro 60 DT 1977, Tractors

      Same Minitauro 60 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 55.76, Front tyre size: 11.2R24, Rear tyre size: 11.2R36, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Grading (1-5): 5, other options: Forest cab

      Tractors
      1977, 5013 h
      Germany, Moringen

      POA

    • Same TIGER 100 DT 1979, Tractors

      Same TIGER 100 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 100.6, Front tyre size: 13.6R24, Rear tyre size: 14.9R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Grading (1-5): 5, Top speed: 30

      Tractors
      1979, 8282 h
      Germany, Marxen

      6,302 EUR