Search results

Displaying: 1 - 23 / 23
ads/page
23 Search results for "Fiatagri tractors"
  • Fiatagri G190 2000, Tractors

    Fiatagri G190Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine output: 190, Transmission: Powershift, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 600/65R28, Rear tyre size: 710/70R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Grading (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 40, Production country: CA, other options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2000, 8317 h
    Netherlands

    18,500 EUR

  • Fiatagri 82-94 DT 1994, Tractors

    Fiatagri 82-94 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., engine output: 80, Transmission: Manual 12/12, Cabin: Regular, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Grading (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Production country: IT

    Tractors
    1994, 7000 h
    Belgium

    POA

  • Fiatagri 80-90 DT A 1988, Tractors

    Fiatagri 80-90 DT ATractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 80.24, Front tyre size: 13.6R24, Rear tyre size: 420/85R34, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Grading (1-5): 5, Top speed: 38, Gross weight: 3690, other options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1988, 6316 h
    Germany, Ampfing
    24h

    8,950 EUR

  • Fiatagri F100 1991, Tractors

    Fiatagri F100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 115.6, Front tyre size: 380/85R24, Rear tyre size: 18.4-34, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Grading (1-5): 5, PTO: 540/540E/1000, other options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1991, 3691 h
    Germany, Schoental-Westernhausen
    7d

    14,500 EUR

  • Fiatagri F 115 DT 1993, Tractors

    Fiatagri F 115 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 116.9, Front tyre size: 440-65-28, Rear tyre size: 520-70-38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Grading (1-5): 5, Top speed: 40, other options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1993, 6000 h
    Germany, Bremen

    14,800 EUR

  • Fiatagri 65-88 1992, Tractors

    Fiatagri 65-88Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 65.28, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, Front tyre size: 13.6-24, Rear tyre size: 80, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 420/85R34%, Grading (1-5): 5, other options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1992, 8200 h
    Germany, Stuhr

    10,924 EUR

  • Fiatagri 500 1973, Tractors

    Fiatagri 500Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 50.32, Front tyre size: 7.50-16, Rear tyre size: 12.4R32, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Grading (1-5): 5, Top speed: 19, other options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1973, 7985 h
    Germany, Wildeshausen

    4,000 EUR

  • Fiatagri 980 DT-A 1983, Tractors

    Fiatagri 980 DT-ATractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 97.92, Front tyre size: 14.9 R24, Rear tyre size: 18.4 R34, Grading (1-5): 5, Top speed: 40, other options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1983, 7416 h
    Germany, Bockel - Gyhum

    10,400 EUR

  • Fiatagri DT 80-90 A 1984, Tractors

    Fiatagri DT 80-90 ATractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 80.24, Front tyre size: 380/70R24, Rear tyre size: 480/70R34, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Grading (1-5): 5, Top speed: 30, PTO: 540/1000, other options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1984
    Germany, Ampfing

    8,900 EUR

  • Fiatagri 1280 DT 1982, Tractors

    Fiatagri 1280 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 125.1, Front tyre size: 14.9-28, Rear tyre size: 18.4-38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 25%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Grading (1-5): 5, Top speed: 30, other options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1982
    Germany, Bremen

    11,800 EUR

  • Fiatagri 580 DT 1981, Tractors

    Fiatagri 580 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 58.48, Front tyre size: 12.4-24, Rear tyre size: 13.6-36, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Grading (1-5): 5, Top speed: 30, other options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1981, 8500 h
    Germany, Bremen

    9,500 EUR

  • Fiatagri 980DT 1980, Tractors

    Fiatagri 980DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 97.92, Front tyre size: 14.9R24, Rear tyre size: 18.4R34, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Grading (1-5): 5, Top speed: 30, PTO: 540, other options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1980, 6423 h
    Germany, Schoental-Westernhausen

    11,500 EUR

  • Fiatagri 880 DT 5 1983, Tractors

    Fiatagri 880 DT 5Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 88.4, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, Front tyre size: 14.9R24, Rear tyre size: 18.4R34, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Grading (1-5): 5, Top speed: 30, PTO: 540/750/1000, other options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1983, 11750 h
    Germany, Windsbach

    10,840 EUR

  • Fiatagri F 110 1992, Tractors

    Fiatagri F 110Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1992
    Poland

    11,475 EUR

  • Fiatagri 130 1994, Tractors

    Fiatagri 130Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine output: 130, Cabin: Regular, Rear tyres remaining : 55%, Grading (1-5): 4, Production country: PL

    Tractors
    1994, 7800 h
    Poland

    POA

  • Fiatagri F 100 1991, Tractors

    Fiatagri F 100Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1991
    Poland

    8,789 EUR

  • Fiatagri 110-90DT +ISME 1700 1988, Tractors

    Fiatagri 110-90DT +ISME 1700Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine output: 110, Engine displacement: 5861, Hydraulic's output: 57, Production country: IT, Front loader make: ISME 1700, other options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1988, 5603 h
    Finland

    POA

  • Fiatagri 110-90DT +ISME 1800B 1990, Tractors

    Fiatagri 110-90DT +ISME 1800BTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine output: 110, Transmission: 20+4, Cabin: Forest, Engine displacement: 5861, Hydraulic's output: 57, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/1000, Front loader make: ISME 1800B, Frontloader accessories: Gravel Bucket, other options: Front loader Forest cab

    Tractors
    1990, 5490 h
    Finland

    20,000 EUR

  • Fiatagri 110-90 DT 1989, Tractors

    Fiatagri 110-90 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine output: 110, Transmission: 20+4, Engine displacement: 5861, Front tyre size: 14 9x24 , Rear tyre size: 18 4x34 , Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Grading (1-5): 4, Hydraulic's output: 57, Top speed: 38, PTO: 540/1000, Front loader make: Bertta 1300

    Tractors
    1989, 6300 h
    Finland

    15,725 EUR

  • Fiatagri 100-90DT 1984, Tractors

    Fiatagri 100-90DTTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1984
    Poland

    POA

  • Fiatagri F110 1993, Tractors

    Fiatagri F110Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine output: 110, Transmission: 4WD 20 viteze fata si 16 viteze spate , Engine displacement: 5900, Front tyre size: 420/70 R28, Rear tyre size: 520/70 R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%

    Tractors
    1993, 3165 h
    Romania

    17,900 EUR

  • Fiatagri agrifull 70 1988, Tractors

    Fiatagri agrifull 70Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., engine output: 75, Cabin: Regular, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Grading (1-5): 5, Gross weight: 30000, Production country: IT

    Tractors
    1988, 5880 h
    Italy

    POA

  • Fiatagri 100-90DT 1991, Tractors

    Fiatagri 100-90DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine output: 100, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 14.9-24, Rear tyre size: 18.4-34, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Grading (1-5): 3, PTO: 540/1000, Production country: IT

    Tractors
    1991, 5888 h
    Finland

    14,112 EUR