Search results

Displaying: 1 - 16 / 16
ads/page
16 Search results for "IHC farming Equipment"
  • IHC 745 XL, 1998, Tractors

    IHC 745 XLTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 75

    Tractors
    1998 7000 h
    Netherlands, Luttenberg

    12,500 EUR
  • IHC 423 Originaler Zustand nichts nachlackiert, 1972, Tractors

    IHC 423 Originaler Zustand nichts nachlackiertTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 39

    Tractors
    1972 6400 h
    Germany

    3,400 EUR
  • IHC 433, 1984, Tractors

    IHC 433Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 35, Front tyre size: 7 50-16 SL , Rear tyre size: 12.4 R32, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 1%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Top speed: 30

    Tractors
    1984 8980 h
    Germany, Schönau b.Tuntenhaus

    4,426 EUR
  • IHC Farmall, Bj. 1927, in Top Zustand, extrem selten, 1927, Tractors

    IHC Farmall, Bj. 1927, in Top Zustand, extrem seltenTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 22

    Tractors
    1927
    Germany

    24,900 EUR
  • IHC 844, 1984, Tractors

    IHC 844Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 80, Front tyre size: 12.4-24, Rear tyre size: 16.9R34, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%

    Tractors
    1984 6800 h
    Germany

    13,025 EUR
  • IHC 423, 1967, Tractors

    IHC 423Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 40, Front tyre size: 6.50-16, Rear tyre size: 12 4-28

    Tractors
    1967 7500 h
    Germany

    3,782 EUR
  • IHC 624, 1972, Tractors

    IHC 624Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 58, Front tyre size: 7.50 R 16, Rear tyre size: 16.9 R 30, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 2%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Top speed: 30

    Tractors
    1972 8444 h
    Germany, Matzing

    3,500 EUR
  • IHC 423, Tractors

    IHC 423Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 40

    Tractors
    5850 h
    Germany

    5,500 EUR
  • IHC 453, 1974, Tractors

    IHC 453Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 45, Front tyre size: 6-16 Profil, Rear tyre size: 9-32 Profil, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 95%

    Tractors
    1974
    Germany, Wolfratshausen

    3,450 EUR
  • IHC McCormick D-439 Frontlader, Dunggabel, Schaufel,, 1965, Tractors

    IHC McCormick D-439 Frontlader, Dunggabel, Schaufel,Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Top speed: 1358

    Tractors
    1965
    Germany

    POA
  • IHC 733, Tractors

    IHC 733Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 60, Front tyre size: Yes, Rear tyre size: 14.9 R30, Top speed: 30

    Tractors
    7889 h
    Germany

    11,681 EUR
  • IHC 533 Hinterrad, 1976, Tractors

    IHC 533 HinterradTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 45, Front tyre size: 6.00-16, Rear tyre size: 9.5-36, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 1%, Rear tyres remaining : 25%, Top speed: 25

    Tractors
    1976 8383 h
    Germany

    3,277 EUR
  • IHC Fingerbalken zu IHC Schlepper, 1985, Other tractor accessories

    IHC Fingerbalken zu Schlepper

    Other tractor accessories
    1985
    Germany

    588 EUR
  • IHC 533, 1975, Tractors

    IHC 533Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1975 11611 h
    Germany

    5,000 EUR
  • IHC 744 S Hinterrad mit Verdeck ,Servo, 1976, Tractors

    IHC 744 S Hinterrad mit Verdeck ,ServoTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 69

    Tractors
    1976
    Germany

    3,600 EUR
  • IHC F20, Tractors

    IHC F20Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors

    United States

    POA